cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement with zero price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Something went wrong to the system of my client and they reloaded old configuration from QA to PRD server.

Situation before the system crash:

When you create a "replacement" order, the price of the item is "automatically" zero. It allows zero cost of material.

Current situation:

When you create a "replacement" order, the price of the item is blank and it wont allow you to give zero value.

What should I check to put back the original configuration? Please help. Forgive me. I am new to SD.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the scenario is this:

First or original "sales order" has delivered 10 products and found out that 4 of them are in bad quality. The practice of the company is that, they will accept the 4 returned items (which are in bad quality) and the company will issue a separate "replacement order" (document type ZRP in our company) which has total of zero amount (automatically) because it has been charged in the original/first order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwer,

As per my knowledge you need to create new document type for this and item category(free of charge item) which should not relevant for pricing and billing relevance also keep blank, schedule line category for that.Here the cycle will completed once the goods are delivered to the customer so there is no issue of invoice,according to this make your configuration.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This scenario is called free of charge delivery, kindly take the FD - standard document type in Delivery free od charge and check the setting

may be the assignment of Item category to the doucment type and VTAA setting missing, check that also.

the goods will be delivered free the customer with respect tot he Original billing document number or Sales document number

regards,

Sudhir

Edited by: Sudhir Nair(India) on Oct 18, 2011 3:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This scenario is called as subsequent delivery free of charge.

The sales document category <i>, document pricing procedure [C], delivery type [LF] and no billing document type u2013 Copy of SDF / KN

Item category is [ ] Not relevant for pricing & [ ] Not relevant for billing u2013 copy of KLN

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

case solved. thank you people.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For replacement with zero cycle, kindly try the following solution:

In the item category (VOV7), Update the field Statistical Value with 'X' so that the prices become statistical and customer is not charged again.

Please let me know in case you need any further clarifications.

Thanks n Regards,

DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Sudhir

this is what happens when I enter 100 on PR01.

see [image|http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h336/809836724/sd/KLN100_oct192011.jpg]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please ensure the copying requirement at item level is 304 (Reject. Reason Only) and the pricing type is B (carry out new pricing)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Have you checked whether their is any R100 Condition type in your pricing procedure, if its flowing then check the Condition record for the same and maintain 100% for the same in VK11.

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar

Following is the standard process:

VOV8 Sales order type: Copy of SD / KN - The sales document category - I , document pricing procedure - C, delivery type - LF, No billing type

VOV4 Item category determination : SD+NORM=KLN

VOV7 Item category definition : copy of KLN- Not relevant for pricing/Pricing for free goods & Not relevant for billing

OVKK Pricing procedure determination: Sales org + Dist Channel + Div + Doc Pr procedure (C) + Customer Pricing Procedure = Copy of RVCA01/RVCA02. define this procedure as per your requirement in V/08 and get it determined here.

VTAA - Copy Control from RE to SD and OR to SD in standard: Item Category proposal KLN and Pricing type B So that it will redetermine price with your SDF pricing procedure.

Regarding your error:

Check what pricing procedure is getting determined in OVKK and See the error condition type is marked as mandatory. Put a screenshot of your SDF pricing procedure for better understanding...

Regards

Pritam

Former Member
0 Kudos

please see error [image|http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h336/809836724/sd/KLNcategory-Oct192011.jpg]

Is it okay to just ignore that error message since the document I am creating is not relevent for billing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwer,

If it is just warning try to ignore that and process the document and do the delivery.

Check and revert

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

@mziatam, these are my settings

Sales document settings (ZRP - replacement)

1. document pricing procedure - Z

2. delivery type - ZLF

3. billing type - (blank)

Item Category (KLN - free of charge item)

1. pricing - (blank)

2. billing relevance - (blank)

please see error [image|http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h336/809836724/sd/KLNcategory-Oct192011.jpg]

Former Member
0 Kudos

I still get this error even if I am using item category KLN (free of charge item). It requires me to put amount for PR01.

Why is that?

Pricing error: Mandatory condition PR01 is missing

item category KLN details -- see [image|http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h336/809836724/sd/KLNdetailsoct192011.jpg]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just enter Re.1 and check what is the amount it is updating in the net value column. it should be Zero. so try and let us all know

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Is it only in Sales order or u were able to create a Billing also with Zero value, what is the scenario, please let us know

if Zero value and with excise and VAT amount then u can do it with the pricingprocedure where u have R100 Condition type for which you maintain a condition record for 100%.

If the total value is zero even after tax,excise is included then i dont think you can create a billing for Zero values.

Kindly clarify, so the all consultants can help u in one way or other.

Regards,

Sudhir