Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC TO FILE Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on a scenario:

IDOC -> XI -> File

I want to test my scenario and I know there is a TCODE we19 (IDOC Test Tool). I tried to create a test idoc and filled in few fields. IDOC was created with status 37 which is IDOC added incorrectly. Does anyone have any clue as to what could be wrong?

Is there any better way of testing this scenario?

I have the output sample flat fixed field length file but it is a pain to get IDOC data from it.

Please suggest!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>tried to create a test idoc and filled in few fields. IDOC was created with status 37 which is IDOC added incorrectly.</i>

make sure that the control record of the IDOC was filled correctly in we19. The sender and receiver partnet name and port should be correct along with the message type.

Also, make sure you have filled the IDOC with valid values. For details on what values an IDOC will take look at the IDOC documentation in we60 .

Regards,

Bhavesh

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with Outbound Partner Profile entry in WE20 transaction in R/3. Also look into this-

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/07/25/reposting-idocs-instead-of-recreating--for-testing-purpose-xi

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check ur partner profiles(we21) and port definitions(we 20)

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check occurencies of all segments. Maybe you are not filing mandatory segments.

regards,

wojtek