cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

export and import details on sales..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai. GURUS

How do i make the configuration and were on export and impart on sales. if i want to have the sales in India in some different states and to other countries also... plz guide me..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create separate Distribution channel for domestic sales and export sales,create domestic customer under domestic sales area and export customer under export sales area.

Regards

Ram

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear amithk

Import process will be done by the MM people

As for as exports are concerned you create separate distribution channel for exports.

Make separate order types,delivery types and billing documnets for exports with respective item categories and assignments.

Make the relevant settings in default excise and series group determination in the CIN img activity in order to determine the excise invoice for exports.

Since these are exports no excise duties will be applicable and duties will be exempted, in order to be exempted the goods have to be exported with ARE-1 documnet.

Respective bond has to be created in JI1BN01 and assign this to ARE-1 form.

Apart from that please find this link for more exploration

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60/helpdata/en/09/ebf138cdd78a4be10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
i want to have the sales in India in some different states and to other countries also

I doubt whether you have the basic functional experience as otherwise, this question would not have arised. Irrespective of state, if you export any product to another country, it is exempted both from tax and ED. Better search the forum before asking further queries.

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To All

Please try to encourage the newbies to search the forum first and dont spoon feed. You can very well give suggestion if the query is related to any particular issue but the one posted is asking for entire documentation in exports and imports and it is regret to note you people are encouraging this despite the fact that being an old member and you are all aware of forum rules.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai, lakshmipathi

Thanks for ur reply and its useful also for my further knowledge..and let u know that i have asked only were to make the changes in export and import on sales ....not all the entire documentation in exports and imports ... anyway thanks for ur suggestions.

thanks to all..!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must have created the domestic sales process and with Taxinn procedure ie with BED, ECess and Shecess,

Sames process copy for Export and even the pricing procedure make a copy of domestic and then make all the BED, ECess, Shecess as statistical. then do the same process

SO

Delivery

Billing

J1iin

Are1 for Normal Exports

ARE3 for Deemed Exports

Regards,

Sudhir