cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failure in Receiver IDOC adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a File to IDOC scenario. In SXMB_MONI the message is showing successfull. But when I scroll to the right and see the status of the message in "Outbound Status" it shows ERROR on the outbound side. I went to tRFC transaction SM58 and checked it shows an error with the following content

Caller - PIAFUSER

Function Module - IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS

Program - SAPMSSY1

Status text - Syntax error in program ZCL_IM_TL_IDOC_DATA_MAPPER

This seems to be an error with the standard function module "IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS" and am quite surprised for it is quite unlikely to have an error in the standard program. Could someone help me with this error? What is wrong and where/why?

Regards,

S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Though you have stated the Scenario as File to IDOC, but the details you have passed on suggest you are using File to RFC.

Function Module - IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS - RFC Function module to trigger the IDOC into the SAP system.

We have used this technique in some of our projects where we were required to get response from posting the IDOC. Do you have such a requirement, or can you explain the requirement to help you better?

Regards,

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have a File to IDOC scenario. In SXMB_MONI the message is showing successfull. But when I scroll to the right and see the status of the message in "Outbound Status" it shows ERROR on the outbound side. I went to tRFC transaction SM58 and checked it shows an error with the following content

Caller - PIAFUSER

Function Module - IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS

Program - SAPMSSY1

Status text - Syntax error in program ZCL_IM_TL_IDOC_DATA_MAPPER

-> you need to check connections, rfc destination which was created in PI system its pointing to R3 system and uneed to check SMQ1 outbound queue in PI.

regards,

ganesh