cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Info Structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to restrict the update of particular type of material into SIS ( sales info structure). I created a new statstics group for material and assigned to item level. what else i need to do to control this. PLease advice

Thanks & Regards,

Veera

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the LIS configuration under 'Update Group' - Assign Update Group at Item Level / Assign Update Group at Header Level. There needs to be an entry for the combination of Sales area + customer group + material group, etc. for every combination that needs to be updated. For combinations that do not need to be updated, simply do not maintain the entry.

This will aply to all LIS/SIS. If this needs to be more flexible (by info structure) that there is an option to add a requirement in the update definition for the info structure. This may be used to do not update info structure fields based on almost any criteria.

Read the documentation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In material master, in "Sales: sales org.2" Tab -

we have the field "Matl statistics grp" where "1" is relevant for statistics; "2" is not relevant for statistics.

May be changing this setting would help.

Regards,

SAP Coffee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I maintained the new statistic group for material and assigned to material master.

Now, I need to update in different SIS(new one) for this materials. How to do this. PlLease advice

Thanks in advance,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

We want to update the statisitcs only for particular material type into new info structure. We have already one info structure S700 but they don't want to update in this sis . So icreated a new statistics group for material and maintianed in material master for those materials. when i doing the business event like sales, delivery & billing the system updates in the existing info structure not for the new one created. How can i redirect the statistic update for the material into new info structure calles S701.

Please give me your ideas

THANKS

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In material master, there is a field for this (Update Statistics - not sure on this terminology) in sales view. You need to maintain blank value here.

G. Lakshmipathi