Help...Vendor Evaluation Websurvey not showing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Im facing a problem in Vendor evaluation. I've done the following steps:

1. Create Questionnaire and assign it to Survey

2. Define Event for survey

3. Activate SRM_VE_SERVICE and UWS_FORM_SERVICE in SICF

When I create confirmation for PO, the survey page should appear automatically so I can fill the questionnaire. But it only show a blank page. Does anyone has ever experienced the same problem?

Rgds,

Aleluya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Check the note "1038797" and try to unlock the application. This might help.

regards

velu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Velu,

FYI, we already implement note 1078545 before, so bsp application UWS_FORM_SERVICE is already replaced with UWS_FORMSERVICE. Therefore we didn't use the old application (UWS_FORM_SERVICE) anymore.

I've tried to unlock UWS_FORM_SERVICE, and try to posting confirmation document to trigger websurvey, but I still get a blank page. Is there any other old bsp application I need to unlock?

Rgds,

Aleluya.

0 Kudos

We are using UWS_FORM_SERVICE and haven't created "UWS_FORMSERVICE ". This is working for us.

regards

velu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved. Target group and participants need to be created and assigned to survey in BBP_EVAL_SURVEY.

Rgds,

Aleluya sap.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aleluya ,

you nee to perform this config steps

1.To create surveys and questionnaires, make the necessary settings in Customizing for Supplier

Relationship Management (SRM) under SRM Server Integration with Other mySAP Components

Data Transfer to the SAP Business Information Warehouse Settings for Application-Specific DataSources (SRM)

Web Survey Cockpit for SRM Supplier Evaluation .

or you can use this tcode BBP_EVAL_SURVEY

2. To create a Web survey, choose Survey Create from the menu. The name and the identifier

can be chosen freely. The survey credentials are not used for calling up the questionnaire later on,

but are helpful for categorizing the different questionnaires.

3. After having saved a survey for the first time, you can add a new target group for mass data to its

target group hierarchy. No additional user information (e-mail, user) is needed here, because user

information is added to the questionnaire at runtime.

4. To create a questionnaire, choose the Questionnaire pushbutton.

Note

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep Kumar Dondeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Survey and questionnaire already created in SRM with all its parameter, questions and scores. The problem is, I can't see the questionnaire when I posting confirmation document. There's only pop up windows showing a blank page. Is there any additional setting needed for websurvey in portal?

Rgds,

Aleluya