cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI technocrakes...

I am having 3 yrs experience in abap and planning to go XI. Actually i have read all the online material including help.sap.com. However though its all theoretical. I want to have some real taste of it. Can u tell me any doc that can help me in dat. Also i wanted to know that this integration directory integration repository , how to use dat?? Like r there ne editor available. Plz if possible giv me sum example that demonstrates the use of all the components of XI and if possible also an example of interface and messages. Also have few basic doubts..

Do i need to knw XML ??

If sumone has employed XI means there is SAP WAS running??

Do i need to JAva and J2EE??

Wat is the fundamental language of coding in XI??

I knw its bit annoying but i hope u guys understand and help me in every possible manner.

Thanks in advance..

thanks..

gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you guys for all your support. I really appreciate it. Sorry for sending twice , it was a mistake. WIll get back to you if further help is needed..

thanks again,

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Some of us have answered in your previous thread( the same questions). Please have a look at them

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

To work in XI XML is a must and you need to know Java. Knowing ABAP will help you for sure but ABAP is not a must.

This doc will give you step by step scenario clearly

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/5474f19e-0701-0010-4eaa-97c...

For Demo examples

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/07d0bd90-0201-0010-e282-d56...

Thanks,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why are you asking one more time the same question if you had answer it?

regards,

wojtek