cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to revert Toolbar button properties

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SRM 7.0 and we tried to hide the 'Save' button in the Shopping Cart Screen. For this, I went to the Component Configurations and made the button 'invisible' and 'Final. But, now i want change the 'Final' property of the button. But i am unable to see the button in the preview to change.

Component Name: FPM_GAF_COMPONENT

Configuration ID: /SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_GAF_SC

Please let me know the way to change the 'Final' property of the button.

Thanks,

Vishnu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

julia_bender
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vishnu,

when you are on SAP_ABA 7.02 or 7.01, on the left-hand side you have the hierarchical display of all configured UI-Elements of the current configuration - even if they are invisible.

So please navigate to this hierarchy to the Save-Button and press it - afterwards you get all its properties in the attributes area and you can set the final flag for it.

Best regards,

Julia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julia,

I can see a tree model on the left side of the preview frame. But, the buttons i am configuring are not present at any level in the tree. I think these are 'OTHER_FUNCTIONS" buttons.

Thanks,

Vishnu

julia_bender
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vishnu,

every configured UI-Element should appear on the left-hand sided hierarchy of the FPM configuration editor, else this would be a bug. Please also have a look into our nice tutorial video, explaining the [FPM configuration editor |http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/elearn?rid=/library/uuid/104fab67-5aa5-2e10-f38d-ec08ba7b90c2]in more detail. If you don't see this button anymore you probably have deleted it. You can also start from scratch with your customizing by reverting your customized changes on this SAP delivered configuration.

Other tutorials you find on our [tutorials page|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/sandbox/FPM+Tutorials].

Best regards,

Julia