Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete company Address for deleted users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to maintain one company address accross the systems. In doing so i have created a default company address and getting rid of the irrevalant addrresses. The problem is that in USR21 there are several thousand users that do not exist in the system. They do not show up in SU01.

I am looking for a way to mass change the address for these deleted users and get rid of the old address. There is a note out there 164297 but it does not address these users.

Any ideas, i am hoping that i dont have create these ids again.

Thanks,

TJ

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Talib,

you can use report RSUSR_CLEANUP_USER_TABLES from note 1401395 to cleanup that usr21 entries.

b.rgds, Bernhard

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the search term "RSADRCK2" on service.sap.com to "clean up" the address data (or just run it).

PS: Please mention which release you are (for a context) when asking questions. The note you mention is rather old...

Cheers,

Julius

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Talib,

you can use report RSUSR_CLEANUP_USER_TABLES from note 1401395 to cleanup that usr21 entries.

b.rgds, Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Bernhard, the program in note 1401395 is exactly what i needed. Those thousands of users came in as a part of refreshes and client copies.

Best Regards TJ.

0 Kudos

Hello All,

Currently i am in SPS19 stack with SAP_BASIS (SAPKB70023) and i want to clear all old data of all users which were not exist in system (they got deleted 4 years back) anymore. When i execute the report RSUSR_CLEANUP_USER_TABLES as it is without unchecking any check boxes, it is showing all users roughly about 550 users, suppose to be only 201 as per SU01.

As there is no deletion option in the above report for deletion of non active users and as per the note 1401395 we are already ahead of it. If i try to re-create deleted user system showing message as *Old SAPoffice data found for this user name. Do

you want to copy this data to the new user?* in a small pop-window appearing.

May be i am missing some thing or in not in right direction. I have been thru may other posts but still in lot of confusion.

Please suggest as how to clear old data.

Rgds,

Durga.