cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

When I tried to assign the inspection lot origin to inspection type, I got the runtime error as

"NO_ENTRY_IN_TQ31" raised

I have checked in TQ31 and inspection 14 is in there.

Any idea ?

Mahee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Enda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mahee

Usually the problem is caused by an initial entry in table TQ33.

Could you please check whether there is an empty entry in table TQ33?

If yes, please remove it from the table and recheck to see if still the dump occurs.

Thanks-

Enda.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can i remove the initial entry from the table ? Could you please walk me through ?

Mahee

Enda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You could check the customizing path :

SPRO :

Quality Management > Quality Inspection > Inspection Lot Creation -

> Maintain Inspection Lot Origins and Assign Inspection Types

Their could be an entry maintained without an 'Inspection Lot Origin' which could be causing the dump you receive.

You can also access the table through transaction SM31 and customizing table V_TQ33 .

If their is an entry with a blank inspection lot origin then you can highlight it and delete it by going to Menu - Edit - Delete.

If their ISNT an entry with a blank inspection lot Origin then the best thing to do would be to compare the table TQ33 and the

inspection lot origain involved ( 14) to another system where you dont get the dump and see whats different ...

Please update the thread if you have any questions...

I hope the information is of help

Enda.

Edited by: Enda Fennelly on Oct 19, 2011 11:30 AM

Edited by: Enda Fennelly on Oct 19, 2011 11:31 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

On top what Enda said, in my case, the issue was that no entry existed in table TQ32 for the given origin. The easiest way to fix that is going to SM30, entering TQ32, finding maintenance screen and entering it from there.

Hope it helps.

Marko