cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDM Job Logs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

We are in the process of rolling out IDM password self service. We configured developement and production. For some reasons we had to delete the production identity store and recreated.

From the time we did that, I cannot see job logs for any tasks except for the initial load. So when I inititate the tasks for setting the Q&A it completes successfully but I cannot see it in the overall job log or individual job log.

Any thoughts..

Regards,

Muthu Kumaran KG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm assuming you've put in a refresh time to make sure that you are updating the display.

What database are you running against?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, thats right Matt.

Show - All

Auto Refresh - 3 Seconds

DB - Oracle

Regards,

Muthu Kumaran KG

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Somehow I am not surprised that Oracle is the backend... What version?

I would advise checking with your DBA that all of the mxmc users have the correct privileges and that the correct privilieges have been granted to the IDM database. Are you getting any error messages in the dispatcher?

Also from the IDM end I would double check all of the connection strings, make sure that IDM is using Java 1.5 and that your are using the 1.2 JDBC drivers. I've found this to generally be the most reliable connection.

Good Luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, I can see job logs for initial load and update job running for repositories.

The issue is only for password self service associated tasks like Establish Q&A and the actual guided procedure itself.

Thanks.

Regards,

Muthu Kumaran KG