cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target URL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have created SOAP to SOAP scenario and am passing Target URL. But while running its not picking up the data. Can any one please advice me in this

Thanks

Mary Durai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you write more details about this issue? About what data are you referring?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya sure. I have crerated SOAP to SOAP senario and am using multiple Target URL. If I choose customer details My first URL should display(Sender) and If I choose Vendor my Secound URL should display.Can you please advice me inthis.

Thanks

Mary Durai

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are u consuming webservice from third party? or hosting the webservice. If you are consuming webservice using soap receiver, you can do using dynamic configuration. Use dynamic configuration to change your target URL and send the request. That is one way. Search SDN for dynamic configuration.

Also refer this thread that talks about dynamic action for webservice. SImilarly you need to do for target URL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Write a UDF using Dynamic configuration and set Target URL and SOAP Actions and in Receiver communication channel use ASMA properties and fill variable transport binding.

Regards,

Sunitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunitha,

I have created UDF and I choosen ASMA also. canyou please give more inforamtion abt ASMA.

Thanks

Mary Durai

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

IN SOAP receiver communication channel advanced tab you have enable the variable transport binding and you have give KEY URL standard SOAP url and TServerLocation.

in TargetURL- Give some dummy URL or http://

regards,

ganesh.

Edited by: ganesh.nijampudi on Oct 18, 2011 12:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ya sure...Just enable the ASMA and variable transport binding in the receiver comm channel

And then give THeaderSOAPACTION and TServerLocation..These are the standard keywords in receiver comm chnnel.

You can check the above link for more info..

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/29/5bd93f130f9215e10000000a155106/content.htm]

And finally,

In SOAP action give some dummy SOAP action or leave that field empty bcoz its not a mandatory paramter

And in Target URL just give http://

So, whenevr you run the scenario SOAP action and target URL will be filled dynamically...

Regards,

Sunitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

In variable transport binding,fill the above

XHeaderName1 : THeaderSOAPACTION

XHeaderName2 : TServerLocation

Regards,

Sunitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunitha,

Thanks for your reply. But now its nt picking up the data. can you please advice me in this?

Thanks

Mary Durai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to send the request??

In SXMB_MONI, did you see the target url filled in dynamic configuration?

Make sure you have written and mapped the UDF in request mapping not in response mapping..

Source message type->UDF->WSDL Message type

Since it is a Synchronous scenario, we will have 2 message mappings. One for request and one for response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunitha,

Thanks for your reply. I have rectified the error.

Thanks

Mary Durai

Answers (0)