cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Segment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's

I am maintaining output for billing docs via idoc.

Business has one more requirement as they want pricing date and billing date also in the segment.

Kindly provide help in this, how to maintain these changes.

Thanks

Aman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Both the data must be available in the standard Invoice IDOC itself. Billing date is available in the segment EIEDK02(or E2EDK02 depending on version) - field Datum itself(header level) and the pricing date can be available in segment E2EDP02 (Item level). Check the documentation of this IDOC in t.code WE60 and IDOC data in t.code WE02.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

Yes, I was checking that info and I do see that, now one more thing I have 63 segments found in my idoc with message type invoice, so is that ok?

And secondly what does transaction bd65 it gives overview of added segments right?

So, basically I can just use the standard itself, dont have to create a new segment in this case than?

Thanks for your help again !!!

Aman

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have 63 segments found in my idoc with message type invoice, so is that ok?

- That is OK, you can normally find customized segments starting with letter Z*****, rest of the segments are standard one.

And secondly what does transaction bd65 it gives overview of added segments right?

- If you want certain field mandatory in the segments, then you can make the settings here.

So, basically I can just use the standard itself, dont have to create a new segment in this case than?

- Yes for the above two mentioned fields, you can use standard segments and it looks no need for new segment.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok thanks for your help,

can you also tell me where to check all segments in place for message type invoic or how to maintain them in transaction we60 I can check what all documentation it has and what all fields but where do I maintain those segments to my message type.

Thanks

Aman

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please ask one question per thread, if you keep on asking many questions in one thread, it will never end. So close this thread and post a new thread, for new questions/clarifications.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

okkk sure, sorry about that, I thought it would be easier to understand, but I will make sure about that.

Thanks for your help !!!

Answers (0)