cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WMS Problem with 2 step picking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

In WMS I activate the 2 step picking. I have created a group of delivery and make a trasfer order with the total quantity of the deliveries. I create the trasfer order on 2 picking phase and I trasfer the material on storage type 200 with movement type 850. I confirm the trasfer order and I see the stock on storage type 200. The problem is that i cannot create the individual trasfer order related each single delivery. I tried with VL37 wave pick monitor but I get no output from the program. Any idea on where is my mistake?

Thanks

Josy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Josy

Sorry I can not answer your question since I met problem when creating TO for the group. Can you tell me which t-code you used to create group? I created the group via VL06P, from the menu - subsequent function - group and then create.(group type K). After that I go to LT0E for the first picking. But when I enter the group number, system notice me the group number is not exist in table T311. Do you know why?

thanks a lot.

Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

use tcode VL06O >picking >to create the TO for group of delivery you also need to use the menu bar to find the option of TO creation for group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tony,

You have to select the group type W for picking waves otherwise you get the error message.

Josy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Josy

If I use group type W, no group will created, system notice "no log found". Do you know why?

Thanks

Tony

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

use tcode LT0E for the allocation of goods to individual delivery