cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with qRFC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Community,

I have a strange problem and hopefully some of you can help solving it.

Scenario Description:

In my scenario I'm sending an IDOC from SAP ECC via SAP PI to an legacy application. The make sure that the legacy application gets the information in the correct order I have configured the interface as EOIO (qRFC). Therefore I have changed the partner profile in ECC to collect the generated IDoc and have marked it as "Queue processing" with an defined rule name.

Additional in SAP PI I have insert an entry into the table IDXQUEUE for the appropriate Port, Client, MessageType and QueueID.

Problem:

After the generation of the IDocs, through an custom report, and the sending of them to SAP PI via using the transaction WE14, it seems that they are arriving the SAP PI in the correct order. In the SXI_MONITOR I can see that the QoS is EOIO but it seems like the processing will be fulfilled in the wrong order (LIFO). Within the mapping an sequence ID will be generated through an lookup to an table and assigned to the current IDoc information. After checking the result the IDs are assigned in the wrong order e.g.:

IDoc       Order       ID

100001       1         4

100002       2         3

100003       3         2

100004       4         1

After processing the information to the outbound queue it seems that the order is correct, so the data will be stored in the correct order but in this case with the wrong ID.

Question:

Has anybody experienced such an processing reaction within SAP PI? Is it a customizing property or how can I handle this?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards,

Steve

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Though the order is being maintained for the IDOCs received, can you please check the parameter value for EO_INBOUND_PARALLEL in sxmb_adm. I think the change is happening in the outbound queue after the message mapping. Change the value to 1 and re-run the interface.

I had faced a similar problem regarding changing of QOS for IDOC adapter from EO to EOIO.

Regards,

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indranil,

thanks for your respond.

I have changed the parameter setting but unfortunately the problem still occurs.

Do you have any other idea?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Steve