cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition tab in display mode while creating sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

When I go to create a sales order the condition tab shows all the condition types in grey, irrrespective of its being manual or mandatory. I know it has nothing to do with V/06 or standard pricing transactions. So I changes the item categry.Again used the same order type, same customer , same material and same sales area. Once I change the item category to Zxxx, Condition tab becomes changeable. So I concluded that item category is the culprit. But the question is Which part of item category is influencing it ?

Please help.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please clarify which field is greyed out? Is it Condition type or Amount or Condition Value in the Conditions Tab

Regards,

Phani Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

While creating sales order (VAO1), I go to item level and click on condition tab. I see all the things in this tab grayed. Nothing is changeable. I changed the item category, while the pricing procedure was same as the old one. Condition tab became changeable. So it has something to do with item category. But what is that one thing missing in my item category which is making condition tab grayed out..?

Regards,

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It seems there is some User Exit (Z-Development) applied at your place. Work with a ABAPer & debug the Program.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta.

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also feel that there should be some exit which is working on that particular item category.Please check and inform.

Regards,

Phani Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

At item level category, On changing the billing relevace to A, while creating sales order condition tab becomes changeable. But if billing relevance is C or F again at the time of creating sales order condition tab becomes non editable. Can you throw some light on this now. Consider item category G2N and L2N, check the billing relevance .. its "C". Create order with these catogories..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

At item level category, On changing the billing relevace to A, while creating sales order condition tab becomes changeable. But if billing relevance is C or F again at the time of creating sales order condition tab becomes non editable. Can you throw some light on this now. Consider item category G2N and L2N, check the billing relevance .. its "C". Create order with these catogories..

Regards,

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check whether USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION in program MV45AFZZ is influencing your scenario.

Regards,

Phani Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

it should be the field 'pricing' in VOV7 for your item category and it looks it is maintained as blank in your case which means no pricing.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pricing is X (standard price).

Regards,