cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM MDM config - Reference field in the Price Information sub table

0 Kudos

Hi MDM experts,

We are looking for a way to add "options" to catalogue items within our MDM catalogue. So, for example, rather than having 3 items - a red chair, blue chair and a green chair, we want the ability to have a single item, Chair, with then options to buy a red, green or blue one.

I can't find an easy way to do this, however, have found that adding lower bound entries to an item (even with the same lower bound values and amounts), does then show as a "sub table" when you add Price Information to the List View in the UI.

So in my example I have an item with 3 entries in the Price Information field (all with values of lower bound =1 and amount = 10). In the UI, under the List View, I have then displayed the Price Information and when you click the link against the item, it expands to show the sub table with the 3 lower bound entries shown in there. In this sub table, there is also a Reference field, which I would want to use as the field to enter "Red", "Blue" or "Green", however, cannot find the field to populate this in Data Manager. In the Price lookup table, there is an attribute field, however, populating this does not then show the values in the Reference field in the UI.

My questions are:

1) Is there an easier way to give "options" against items in MDM?

2) What do I need to do to populate the Reference field in the UI?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Can anyone help with this issue at all?