cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order quantity billed instead of delivered quantities?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. I am having an issue with billing delivered quantities. This is the scenario:

3rd party, non stock materials, are assigned to a network activity in cj20n. These items generate a PR which is then converted to a PO and goods receipt is posted to the network activity. A sales order is created and assigned to this wbs. Delivery from project is then carried out in CNS0 and picking and goods issue is posted in vl02n. If full quantity received to project is not issued out in vl02n, upon billing in vf01, the total sales order quantity is billed. How do I alter my configuration such that only delivered quantities are billed?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintained copy control between delivery type and billing type and we made the delivery item category relevant for billing in VOV7.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for your help in resolving the issue above..

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Its nice to listen that your issue has been solved

Regards

Srinath

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the VTFL copy control Billing Quantity feild.If the Billing quantity is F then change it to B.Once the Billing quantity has been changed in VTFL then change the Billing Relevance to A in the item category also. and run the entire scenario.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, thanks so much for the answers.

I have been able to generate a billing document from my delivery documents with only the delivered quantities billed but I am having another problem. When the billing documents is generated, it has no prices even though prices are maintained in the sales order. How do I get the delivery document to determine prices from the sales order created earlier?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Its seems that your sales order quantity billing issue has been solved.If it is solved then kindly share with us,how the problem has been solved.As there prices are not picking in the billing document, so please check the pricing type that has been maintained in the VTFL copy control.Secondly also check in VOV7 wheather item category is relevant for pricing has been maintained or not.

You get the delivery document to determine prices from sales order to delivery through copy controls.

NOTE:If the issue(Sales order quantity billed instead of delivered quantities) has been solved then kindly close the thread and post your issue through new thread

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the copy control in that item level you will have an option to copy the Delivery Quantity for Billing. VTFL, in that billing quantity put it as D.

Hi

Sorry as per Murali just maintain in VOV7, the G for Relevant for billing. ie Order-related billing of the delivery quantity.

regards,

Sudhir

Edited by: Sudhir Nair(India) on Oct 18, 2011 2:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Esi Ojior,

Please check your Item Category Setting for "Billing Relevance" In VOV7 Transaction, hope this would help you to resolve your issues.

Regards

Murali