Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer receipts and payments are not flowing into PS module

sagar_kapadia
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I am new to the PS module..... Customer receipts and payments are not flowing into PS module. Kindly let me know the missing configuration steps.

Thanks !!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

ref. sap help for project cash management

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following link in SAP Help for more information.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/bf/5ffd1e6d4311d1ad5e0000e8a6353a/frameset.htm

For more information search the forum for Project Cash management.

Thanks,

Ranganatha. Patnala

Edited by: Ranganatha Rao.P on Oct 17, 2011 2:34 PM

sagar_kapadia
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Thanks for all your replies.... I have some more doubts which need to be clarified before i proceed:

1) What is the pre-requisite configuration for activation of Commitments and Project Cash management in the PS system?

2) Is there any word of caution which needs to be kept in mind at the time of activation?

3) once activated, what will the impact on the data? Are there any chances of data inconsistency?

Kindly assist...

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> 1) What is the pre-requisite configuration for activation of Commitments and Project Cash management in the PS system?

> 2) Is there any word of caution which needs to be kept in mind at the time of activation?

> 3) once activated, what will the impact on the data? Are there any chances of data inconsistency?

>

Only one pre-requisite is the creation of FM area.

As I suggested earlier, please read SAP help which will answer all your queries.

Please follow the below path...

SAP Help Portal >>> SAP ERP Central Component >>> Financials >>> Project System >>> Payments >>> Project Cash Management.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please activate Project Cash Management (PCM).

Please search the forum and read SAP help for further details.