cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory Correction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have an issue that belongs to inventory, One particular order createted with reference to that we created Delivery ,Billing and Accounting document tooo.. and the accounting doc also cleared but in transit the goods damaged due to some accident now now they need to reverse the goods to seperate location/storage scrap how to solve this issue, please help me on this.

Regards,

Dil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create a return order with the order reason as "Damage in Transit", do PGR and raise a credit note.

For this, you should have the required G/L Account assignments in VKOA.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

The delivery is created with reffernce to PO , i tried in VL09 t code but it shows error message "Invoice doc fully reffered"

I know the Return Process for statdard orders but for PO i dont know so coul you please explain me the Step by step procedure.

Regards,

Dil

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Raise a Return Order based on Billing Document and mentioned the Order Reason and also at the time of Return Try to Select the Storage Location and if required to try to extended the material to that particular Storage location

after that raise the Credit Note to the Customer based on Return Order and raise the PGR (return Delivery) based on Return Order

if you want to know return process more check in SDN Forum

I hope you understand

Regards,

Prasanna

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Oct 17, 2011 10:55 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Thanks for your reply and it is PO related Delivery , so please explain me the process.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Customer Will give PO based on that you will raise the Sale order and based on the SO , will create a Delivery , based on Delivery you will create Billing and clearance of billing that is normal process

coming to Return process due to some damage in transit etc..,

you should create a Return Order (Standard order Type RE , item category REN and Schedule line DN )

and also try to maintain the copy control VTAF

after that raise the Credit note to the Customer based on Return order number , try to maintain the copy control VTFA

after that raise the PGR based on Return order and maintain the copy control VTLA

I hope you understand

if you want to know more about return process search you can find more details

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prasanna,

Its a STO process, With refference to STO/PO replenishment /cross company delivery and invoice so on....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The returns process for STO would be as follows:

You need to create a PO in T.code ME21N by giving the receiving plant in Supplying plant field. Also make sure that in the item level of the material, Returns check box is ticked. After ticking the returns checkbox, save the PO.

Now with reference to the PO go to MIGO and do a post goods receipt. Then create a delivery using VL10B T.code and do a PGR and create a Proforma invoice in reference to the Delivery document.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli.