Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAFT PT - File Validator

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've extracted various SAFT files in the past and they all passed validation in the application supplied by the portuguese fiscal authorities.

Now I get the following error message :

" Pattern value '([0-9])|([a-zA-Z0-9-/] [0-9]+)' is not a valid regular expression. The reported error was: ''-' is an invalid character range. Write '\-'.' at column '' "

Has anyone had this problem? If so how did you solve it ?

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Java 1.7 triggers this error while using online validation.

Control Panel>Java>JRE Settings>View

Downgrade you Java version to 1.6 or use validator.exe from here:http://info.portaldasfinancas.gov.pt/apps/saft-pt01/local/validador.exe

0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I'm having problems with the validator. The message is the following:

"Falta informaçao de facturaçao".

In our company, we don't have SD module, just FI. So my FI documents are posted in xml file after the xml code <GeneralLedgerEntries>. It doesnt begin with <SourceDocuments>.

How can I solve this issue?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

Even if you don't have SD module, you must extract the XML with the option "Faturamento" active.

At the same time, on the user-exit, you have to specify which of the Fi Doc Types are Invoices, or Debit / Credit Notes.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm facing other issues as my java validator is throwing another error while submitting the XML file

Validator version = BEM-VINDO AO VALIDADOR DE FICHEIROS SAF-T(PT) VERSÃO 1.03_01

the error message is= Content is not allowed in prolog

capture.png

Can you please suggest how do we resolve it?

BR/Sandy