cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC not displayed in WE05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have successfully run my scenario CSV-pi-Idoc yesterday. IN MOni XML file is Ok. In R/3side (WE05) Idoc generated successfully. But Yesterday night Basis people change R/3 password. Now my problem is in R/3 IDOC not displayed in WE02.

Iam also change password in SM59. But no result. Where can I do changes. can any one help me.

Thanks

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Make sure in SXMB_MONI in your PI system the message is showing successful flag in outbound side (ie.. drag the scroll bar to ur right had side and see if you can see checkered flag). If you see any error then go to tcode sm58 (trfc queue) and filter based on dates and u will find error logs in detail and take appropriate action.

Mostly it might be authetication problem so better to check in ur R/3 destination in Sm59 in PI system if your rfc test and authentication test is successfully showing green or not.

Thanks,

Prasanthi.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Tcode SM58 in XI. You will see the reason why the IDoc is not delivered. You can restart the LUW from here as well.

Also in XSMB_MONI, the outbound status flag will be in RED and not the usual chequred. Once restarted and if RFC destination is OK, then you will see the outbound flag change from RED to chequeued.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Change password of R/3 in sm59 of PI system and try to login to the ECC system by selecting the connection test and also do some dummy chnages in receiver communication channel and try to execute the scenario.

Regards,

Sunitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do the same Yet Idoc not displayed.

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you make dummy changes and activated receiver comm channel?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In sm59, are you able to login to remote system when you select connection test??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunitha,

I have done same... but no use

Former Member
0 Kudos

In PI system, goto tcode idx5 and select the idoc number..It will take you to the ECC system..If not, then the problem is with the rfc destination of ECC..