Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail using BPM

former_member234749
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

is it possible to send a mail with content of the body(based on mapping b/w error record and Mail package)

and payload attachment(error record Source payload) from bpm using mail adapter?

My Scenario is JDBC to SOAP scenario. The flow of BPM is used as below:

1) Receive step to receive the records

2) Transformation(Source structure to SOAP request) step to transform the records into multiple orders

3) Block step is to send the orders one after the other(parforeach)

In Block step 1) Sync send(Req,Res,Fault) step is to send the order synchrously.

if the order is failed at webservice side, as per to my knowledge bpm can not handle the fault message and it throws the system error, then i need to send a mail using mail adapter to the sender with the source payload.

In the control step i used the transformation to map between the SOAP request and mail package and then i used the send step to send mail.

Here my question is that whether it is possible to send the source payload(the message in the first receive step) as an attachment and the mail content based on the transforamtion between SOAP request and Mail package?

If this case is possible! Can you please explain the steps to be follwed to achive this requirement.

Thanks In Advance!

Edited by: SAPPI116 on Oct 17, 2011 11:48 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't know each steps to acheive your goal, but here some ideas:

see this Michal's blog [] for the attachment of your payload, else if it's not enough, then do some search with word "PayloadSwapBean".

After that, in BPM, you can merge two messages in only one, so yes I think it's possible by using a multi-mapping:

- Source 1 = Payload of the 1st receive step

- Source 2 = Payload dedicated to your SOAP.

- Target = a Mail-package based on your Source 2 with the Source 1 in attachment.

Regards.

Mickael

Answers (0)