cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception violation exceeds the threshold limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We just upgraded to 5.3 for RAR and CUP. When I try to run the risk analysis in CUP i get this error message "Exception Violation exceeds the threshold limit .... " . I've changed the config in the performance tuning in RAR for Web service violation limit, but it seems like no matter what value I put on I still get that error message (tried 0 and 100000). The system says it saves the config, but as soon as log back in the system the value is gone and therefore the error keeps appearing.

I have full administration rights to the tool so I'm not sure what is going on. I can run the risk analysis just fine in RAR . Yes there are a lot of lines, but in the management report , there are 5 risks .

Thanks for your help

Marcela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I could also not get the 0 to work, but 2.500.000 did work !

If you check the Debug Trace, you can see something like this:

com.virsa.ae.core.BOException: AusnahmeViolations exceeds the threshold limit:THRESOLD:200000DETAIL:2206989:SUMM:35140:MGMT:61

[EXCEPTION]

Where the number after DETAIL: should be lower than you Threshold

Kristian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help. Our Basis team was able to add this param at the database level and changed it to Zero. That did it. All good now...

Have a great day

Marcela

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you restarted the system after changing the limit ?

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did The parameters don't seem to hold for the Performance Tuning tab. Everything is blank all the time.