cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion: To include results from SD Sales & SD Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if this is feasible but just wanted to suggest.

When we search for keywords from this category/forum(ERP - Sales and Distribution (SD) General) the results should not ONLY be fetched from this category but should also be fetched from ERP SD Billing and ERP SD Sales, as this category of forum happens to be generic SD forum.

If I wish to specifically search for SD billing, I'll go to ERP SD Billing and for Sales specific queries to ERP SD Sales.

If we say that this forum is general for SD, should n't the results include ERP SD Sales and ERP SD Billing.

TIA.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There will be a box on top right next to your name. Type the relevant text there and execute so that system will bring all those relevant threads from all forums.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi for your response.

No, I was basically looking at pulling results ONLY from SD forums. See, when you type the keyword in the box on top right next to our name it will bring results from ALL forums, what am looking for is a facility of "restrictive search" and yet general in nature.

Restricitve Search = Restricted only to SD forums

General because, it pulls from all the 3 SD categories.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As of now, there is no such search functionality. Either you have to go forum by forum or the one suggested by me. May be you can post in "Idea Place".

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response. I will post this in "Idea Place".

Answers (0)