cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Consultants,

Is it possible to change the conversion of the material in the sales order?

Regards,

SD Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear serry1,

Is it possible to change the conversion of the material in the sales order?

yes we can change the conversion in the sales order .

In the material master we are having Sales unit in the sales org1 in that u can place what are the conversions u want in the sales order.

Let me know any doubts.If it is wrong please guide me

Regards,

siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to know if there is any way to change the conversion in the sales order without changing the coversion in the material master

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Serry,

Do you need it in pricing ot only UOM.

In mm02 maintain the Base unit price.uom,add additional unit of measure.In V/06,condition type,in calculation type,Maintain C quantity, tick "quantity conversion".Create condition record for the same condition type.If requirement is different please explain in detail.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is that the conversion of the same material differ from one sales order to another according to the required characteristics like height and width in the sales order so the material does `t have a specific conversion that can be maintained in the material master so i need to be able to change the conversion in the sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

My issue is that the conversion of the same material is changed from one sales order to another according to the specified characteristics in the sales order like height and width so there is no specific conversion for the material that can be maintained in the material master and i tried to change the conversion in the sales order bu I can`t edit in the field of the conversion in the sales order in items details so is there any way to be able to change the conversion in the sale order

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Serry,

Check with any user exit available for this.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you know the user exit that allow me to edit in the conversion field in the sales order?

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Serry,

Can you explain what is business requirement.

Regards,

Madhu.