cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License key for system SAP-INTERN?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I finally succeeded installing the Sneak preview 7.02 for 64-bit windows 7, but I cannot get the license key to work. Have retrieved it from the license key web page, but the file (for SID NSP) refers to installationDEMOSYSTEM, whereas my installation shows installation number to be SAP-INTERN... how is this possible?

I've tried requesting the license keys for both NSP and NPL, but in both cases the installation in the file is DEMOSYSTEM. My system stubbornly states it is called SAP-INTERN... any solutions?

Regards,

Trond

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if your system is SAP-INTERN, then you have to:

1. Delete all keys in the menu "old licence" via right clicking on it (delete)

2. Delete all keys (with the red indicator) in "digital licence" (I my case two red indicated licences)

3. The SAP-INTERN status should then change to INITIAL and the other field data disappears

4. goto www.sap.com/minisap and request a key

5. place the licence file you got via mail in the own documents/SAP/ or leave it on C:\

6. Log into the system, goto SLICENCE and use the menu to install the Licence

7. If the licence was successfully installed, you will find one new licence (with green indicator) and the System should be called DEMOSYSTEM now.

azmanhamid
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

Slight modification for my case. I already have the DEMOSYSTEM license. I deleted all old and digital licenses. This cleared the installation number back to INITIAL. Then I installed the new license, all without leaving SLICENSE transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Worked for me, Thanks

former_member184158
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

see previous post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update: previous solution "worked", but did not allow for the developer key provided for BCUSER to work. I had to delete all existing licenses, then install the file provided by SAP for NSP 2004s SP9 and higher. This finally worked, and I could use the dev key provided for BCUSER.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!!!!! this work for me too!.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, solved. I had to request a key for 2004s (NSP), then install it manually using SLICENSE (no upload of the file would work). I manually entered the key in the relevant popup, along with DEMOSYSTEM and the correct expiration date.

What a mess...