cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automating the Plant Determination based on ATP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I would like to know if there is a possibility to determine plants automatically, avoiding the standard plant

determination logic at line item level, to determine plant based on stock availability.

The process will be to skip the standard plant dtermination logic and drive the process through

based on ATP on plant level.

Coming more specific to the requirement the system determines the plant where the stock is available and if the stocks are not

sufficient the system goes to the next plant automaticaly and confirms the stock quantities, which also could mean that the ATP would run on plant 1 and then plant 2 and plant 3......depending on the availability of stocks with partial confirmations or full.

If there are existing user exits etc. available also when the configuration not available would welcome it.

Thanks

Edited by: Andy D. on Oct 16, 2011 12:59 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this happens only through Implementation of exits and BADIS

I am assuming that the STO in your case is created through IDOC then the code needs to be written in the function module driving the idoc

and if you are talking about the manual creation of STO then you need to make use of the BADI ME_PO_Cust* this might not be the pricse name but abaper can get the name and there is a function module for ATP which needs tobe utilized in this

you need to create a Ztabe wherein you will have to mention the supplying plants for each recieving plant for the ATP run

if the stock is not available in first plant then the sourcing logic will search for the stock in next plant and so on

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, your suggestion is logical.

I think I would need to know which FM I could use to get this.

There are no STOS rather sales orders where the user goes and manually checks the stocks and enters a new plant from

the defalullt plant. We want to automatise this and that the system automatically replaces the defaullt plant with the

plant where the stocks are available.

If you could tell me something in contect with sales orders would appreciate also and how to build the scenario with FM, BADIS or user exits.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

usually this process is foreseen and delivered in rule based ATP/ Global ATP check in combination check with SAP APO.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/13/007539b8e48b3ce10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dany D,

I have the same scenario. Have you found a solution?. Could you share it?

Thanks!