cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While doing production confirmation system is moving the material to COGI due to error in goods movement,Am clering the COGI error periodically,after a period of time i need a report to view what are all the material i cleared through COGI transaction.

Thanks

P.Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok solved

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivasan,

Check in the report MB51 for transaction/Event type - WR by mentioning the plant and execute the report.

If my understanding is correct then all these documents that's the output of transaction/event type WR, is the material

documents posted through COGI.

check this and revert back,correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Mangal:

WR would be flagged when a goods movement is posted via confirmations eg: CO11N as well

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek,

Yes,you are correct.Thanks for sharing this info.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the table MKPF there is a field TCODE2 it captures the transaction used to post the material document. As far as I know there is no standard report which has that field in selection options.

You can write a simple sql query in SQ01/SQ02 or SQVI joining the tables MKPF and MSEG and give 'COGI' as the filtering selection criteria in the field TCODE2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tcode2 in table MSEG will not be always correct as tcode COGI is also set in background processing, see FAQ note 540392 question 10.

Why you want to analyse what materials are posted from COGI? What's the idea behind this?

BR Sabine

former_member311826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have checked it, the entry goes off when you correct the error. The other way you can do is to create a program that will run in background & take a dump of AFFW table before correcting the COGI. Selection criteria to take dump should be Error date - FWDAT From to To. Whatever record you get update those records then in some ztable & use this Z table to derive the reports.

Also in AFRU you can filter on field WEBLNR (Number of a document from a goods movement with errors) here also you can get the document number. But you can not get out of this document which line item is got struck in COGI. Say there are two line item One got clear & another one get failed.

I hope this will solve you purpose.

Edited by: Abhijit Gautam on Oct 17, 2011 10:40 AM

former_member311826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think you will not get these report as data is stored temporarily in table AFFW. Once you do the posting this data get removed. Try posting from COGI & then check if this entry remains in AFFW or not.