cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exceeding Budget (Mail to person responsible)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could anyone guide me on steps to activate workflow for budget tolerance limits in order to have the SAP system trigger an email to the person responsible for the WBS in case the budget tolerance set exceeds. Have done all the relevant settings such as picking option 2 for activating tolerances and assigning person responsible, etc.

request some expert advice..

Thanks in advance,

PSPM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to assign the sap user id of the person responsible in transaction OPS6 in field office user.

Thanks

PBN

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

after the settings can you please test and put your issue here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi abdul, so as to clarify i am rephrasing my question, what i am looking for is the workflow that we need activate. by default, the standard settings send an email to SAP Office user's inbox, which is working fine. What I am looking for is the workflow settings/steps we need to do in order to trigger an email to external mailbox and also if we could pull in approval procedure..

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK. In SO36 need to autoforward your mail to external ID. You also need to do settings for SCOT. Also required a Job to be scheduled to run (may be every hour) for executing SCOT settings automatically. I think it is program RSCONN01 with variant SAP&CONNECTINT. Better to take help of your basis / technical team.