Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre shipment Blockage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would need some help on an issue.

Scenario:

I have a sales order with one line item having 2 schedule lines.

Scedule line 1 - request delivery date : 15th oct 2011

Schedule line 2 - requested delivery date - 15th Dec

I would like to block delivery for all those schedule lines which has delivery date post 7 days... that means if i select select date in the delivery as 15th dec 2011 system should alert saying delivery not possible as selected delivery date is before 7 days of requested delivery date

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

basically I would like to block deliveries for all those items whose schedule lines are after 7 days. is it possible??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I will explain the scenario again so that you can provide with the solution.

I am trying to restrict pre-dispatch of the shipment.

For Example. If my sales order has a line item with one line item.

the requested date of the schedule line is after 40 days from day of order.

so even if there are stocks available for the above line item, I want to restrict user to create delivery for any schedule line which has requested delivery date of more than 30 days. So if i try to create delivery of above line item by selecting selection date in delivery as after 40 days, User should not be able to deliver and there should be an alert for the same.

Requesting for some help.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think through standard settings, you can achieve this requirement. May be you can try with User-Exits in program MV45AFZB - USEREXIT_CHECK_VBEP or you have to include this logic to your existing routine assigned in VTLA

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can I put restrictions on selection date field in VL01n so that user is not able to select date beyond 30 days.. any idea??