cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can make the main window of smart form with variable height

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i have a requirement to print all the contracts of quotation number in the page . i need to place one more window in the same page for displaying all the systems of the contracts . if the contracts are more then the window height should be increased and same thing should be applicable to systems window also .in between these windows (contracts window and systems ) i need to display some other things . please guide me .

Thanks & regards

Raja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Plz use the Table in smartform instead of using the Template, because template is fixed(static) in dimensions for lenght & breadth but table has dynamic portion in main area part, so plz ingnore the use of header portion and also the footer portion and make use of the main area portion of table, which is dynamic(variable) and may increase/decrease in size according to the requirement data to be entered or fetch from any other means by select query(s).

Thanks & Regards,

Akg

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi akg ,

thanks for your reply . but in this requirement i am using two tables(one for contracts , one for systems ) those fit into secondary windows . in between one template and one some text is here .should i use one main window and put all the these ( first table + template + text+ 2nd table ) ?

Thanks

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi akg,

what should i put in the next page field of this page ? i have 4 pages , and in the second page i am displaying all these contents .

Thanks

Raja