Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error during dunning smart form execution

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement to develop a smartform for dunning when i copied the standard program 'F150_DUNN_SF' and made some changes to windows and tried executing it.Its throwing me an error 'Printing dunning notices using SMARTFORMS,error during parameter transfer' i am wondering how to find the error. Even in F150 also its showin an error saying 'Form XXX language EN is not active and has no errors'.Please let me know how i can solve this erros.

Thanks,

Vijay Simha CR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakashjasti
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Please change the language of the smartform to EN English as the statndard smartform will in DE German

Regards,

Prakash.

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

I did login in DE language chaned the form to DE and activated in am still getting the same error.Please let me know any other method to solve this.

Thanks,

Vijay.

prakashjasti
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Change the language to EN from DE

Regards,

Prakash

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem arised because there was no BTE which was calling the Smartforms for Dunning.It was basically calling a script.So we have changed from Smartform to script.

Thanks,

Vijay.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you copied that from 000 client and select the language en.If this is already done then please check the configurations settings.if still there is any issue please post.

Regards,

Madhu.

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I checked everyone thing but I the function is the intialisation is giving me this error i debugged and saw that. I guess the exporting parameters for the dunning function is not getting populated.

Thanks,

VIjay.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

If you think some import parameters are missing then you have to check the configuration from functional side.

Regards,

Madhu.

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.