cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONFIGURE FILE ADAPTER ,get files one by one.

brian_briones
Participant
0 Kudos

HI, I have cinfigure one system of FILE ADAPTER TO JDBC ADAPTER, is working OK, but I need to Know how configure The FIle adapter to get files one by one from the folder , I have the channel configure between 30 seconds, but when come to look for the files has them all ... I need to get one by one the files.

Help me... RGRDS.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make Quality of Service as Exactly Once In Order. All files processed sequentially and in the same queue.

Regards,

Bhavesh

brian_briones
Participant
0 Kudos

OK.. IT'S CORRECT... BUT -> ALL ARCHIVE ARE PROCCESS-> BUT PI PROCESSING ONE TO ONE IN THE TAIL...

THANK Bhavesh!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

What is the operating system of your PI server sytem? If its unix/linux you can achieve this using shell scripts, for windows systems you need batch files. The script/batch file would run in background continuously. It will check how many files are present in a directory (say xyz) . Then one by one transfer the files to directory(say abc) from where PI picks up files at regular interval. you need to use "sleep()" command in script so that the script puts files after some time interval say 90 seconds. The polling interval of comm channel in PI should be set less than sleep time interval of the script.In file sender adpater configuration please set the Processing Parameters -> Processing Mode-> Delete/archive. The script before putting a file in "abc " checks presence of any files. If there are some files it goes to sleep mode for few seconds and continues checking unless "abc" is empty. Then the script moves(as we do cut and paste in windows) file in "abc" directory.

regards

Anupam