cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QAC2 Modify the quantity, partial movement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem because we would like to make the movement 323 by the QAC2 for a partial quantity of the Lot of inspection. If the lot of inspection is 10 units we want to move just 5, but I can´t do it by QAC2. It would be possible by MIGO with this movement but it is not allow due to the error message: QA495. Are there other ways to do it by other transaction? We need to move quantity of the lot inspection to other storage location in quality. In the transaction QA11 it is possible but just to unrestricted, block, etc. At the end we would like to have 5 units in storage location A and other 5 units in the storage location B for the same Lot of inspection.

Thank you and best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

For movement-323 we transfer quality stock stotage location to storage location.

and as per your suggestion both cases too much maunal work  (1) QA32 put partial quantity unrestricted and then transfer same inspection lot (2) QA11 put stock in unrestricted is not refernce in quality.

so there is any way we edit "quantity" field in QAC2 screen.

Thanks

Yogesh Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your replay, it will be ok but we want to have the lot of inspection in quality stock in both storage location. With this process we will have the stock in unrestricted. How can I put the stock to quality again? In QAC2 it is possible to move the full lot but not quantities as far as I know.

Thank you and best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand ....But there is no other solution...

One thing you can do is move the full stock to unrestricted then move partial qty through MB1b--->322 for relevant storage location .Make sure that you activate 08 inspection type before this.This will create Inspection lot of 08 inspection type for relevant storage location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is one way out.

1. First go to QA32 stock posting screen & Put 5 Qty against unrestricted & immediatly change the storage location to say 'A" .

--->save this Stock posting.Status of lot will become SPST.

2.Now again go to stock posting screen & post the rest of 5 QTy again in unrestricted with change in storage location say "B"

--->save this Stock posting.Status of lot will become SPCO.