cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract - Sales order pricing

sabarirajan_nb
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have a scenario, I need your input pls...

My Client offers three type of Contract(Quantity based Contract) and 115 type of Service Products to the Customers.

1. Gold Contract - USD 1,00,000 - All Products are free for 1 year

2. Silver Contract - USD, 50,000 - 50 Products are free for 1 year

3. Bronze Contract - USD, 25,000 - only 25 products are free for 1 year..

When users creates Sales order for the Customer who had Silver Contract, first 50 products should be free and products from 51 should be billed. Net Value should be Zero till 50 , from 51 onwards , he should be charged for additional products.

Please suggest how to achieve this...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

joseph_manjiyil
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the reference between the sales order and Contract in the table VBFA. So when the sales order is created in VA01 the code should be written in the USER EXIT which checks for the count of the association for that particular customer.

Depending upon the reference count obtained from the VBFA table, you can decide whether billing has to done or not.

<<Text removed>>

Regards,

Joseph M

Edited by: Matt on Oct 15, 2011 7:24 AM

sabarirajan_nb
Explorer
0 Kudos

I need to bill all the order, my requirement is for first 50 quantity the net value should be zero and from 51st quantity the price should be appear. Customer order multiple times for the same contract. I cant use condition scales, as it will give effect for the same order. I cant use Copy control - Complete reference, as it will not allow to enter more quantity from contract.

Hope there should be some pricing routine or USER EXIT. Please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sabari Rajan,

I hope this can be control through condition update,in V/06 for PR00 you will check the condition update and while maintaining condition record in VK11 once you enter click on additional data or press F7,there in Max.cond.base value you will maintain the quantity for Ex: 50 material,here for the 50 quantity the system will not calculate the price from 51 on words the price will be applicable.

check and revert

Regards

Ram

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My suggesstion would be ask you abaper to write a Routine, in the pricing procedure, condition value, let the routine read the line items till 50 and once it crosses 50 activate the condition value otherwise let it be Nil.

This is a simple program for Abapers, they can do miracles

Regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabari Rajan,

You can control this scenario through Condition update in v/06.

Select valid condition type & activate (check) condition update in condition type.

Once you have save this setting then go to maintain condition record.

in condtion in additional data tab you will see 2 new fields

1. max no of orders = No of orders for which you want to give discount. (Standard SAP allows only 3 orders)

2. Max order value = Order value for which you want to give discount.

in your case you need to enter order value in 2nd field.

So once you save this record system will stop giving discount for the order value of 50 products.

I hope this will fulfill you requirement.

Please revert if you have any query.

Regards,

Rohan

sabarirajan_nb
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

In my scenario, there are 1000 service meterials and the contract is for any 50 materials free in a year, so i cant enter the value as materials have different prices. I already check the condition update, but that will not work for this scenario, as it is not order based, or value based discount. Instead it is quantity based, first 50 quantity, irrespective of value needs to be given as free of cost. The problem is all orders should be referred from Contract.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sabari Rajan N B,

According to your requirement

1. You go to your condition type and flag the condition update field in master data tab.

2. once it is fllaged you maintain the condition records in VK11