cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning resources and PPMs to a version different from the 000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created new resources and PPMs in APO. I assigned them to a new model in the Supply Chain Engineer, but when I go to the interactive view they are not dispplayed for the Model¨s specifc version. How could I assign these resources and PPM to the version?

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

For resources: In /SAPAPO/RES01 transaction, while editing resources, select the row of one or more resources and click on button "Model Assignments". Then, select the model you want to assign the resource to and click on button "Assign Resources To the Model". Finally, press enter and save.

For the PPMs: while editing a plan in /SAPAPO/SCC03, click on "Model assgnmnt" button and follow the same procedure above.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure that you have assigned the resources to the required model correctly in /SAPAPO/RES01. There is no separate assignment for the planning versions.

When you assign the resource to the inactive model, the resource is automatically created in all planning versions of the inactive model (copy of the planning version-independent resources to the planning version-specific resources of the active model).

Regards,

Manimaran M.