Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales of Customers Products

oluwatosin_oladipo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I need a solution to the following scenario i will describe now.

My Client sells products to their customer and bills him for it, He pays the total sum. This I know can be captured with the sales process order from stock. In between, they help sell other people's products as well, and give the money back to the actual owner of the products.

1. How do i capture the products, since its not their own, would it be consignment stock.

2. Also what sales process would be used to capture the sales of these products since the money generated is sent back to the owner of the products and not as a revenue to my client.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

from my understanding the products which you are selling as a part of the other vendor can be treated a trading goods scenerio.

Where you can pass off the profit as revenue accounts.

Or you can just do purchase of the products which would be trading goods and then you can sell the goods through SAP order management.

Please refer the best practices for Trading goods.

oluwatosin_oladipo
Participant
0 Kudos

The main problem is how to capture the money from that sales,It will not be a revenue for client because the money is given back to the actual owner of the goods. So how do we capture the money? when its not a revenue.