cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time series error in class /SCF/CL_ICHDM_DATAAXS method /SCF/IF_ICHDMAXS_2_

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SNC system, the supplier is getting the following error when he is trying to update the planned receipt quantity.

Due to that error the ASN canu2019t be created and sent to ECC system.

Time series error in class /SCF/CL_ICHDM_DATAAXS method /SCF/IF_ICHDMAXS_2_CNTL~SAVE

Please give your inputs as to how to resolve this error.

Regards,

Shivali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivali,

Execute transaction /SCA/TSDM09 for Time Series Data Type INVM1 and DFC01,choosing option Activate Planning Object Str.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for your reply. Only one of the suppliers is facing this issue. Is there any supplier specific setting that I have to do?

Regards,

Shivali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Verma

Ask your supplier to refresh(query refresh)the screen after activating the POS

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivali,

If only one supplier is facing this issue then this issue is not specific to ODM, sometime user gets this issue when tables updated and user is also try to see same data on SNC Web UI.

From your side no action is required if supplier gets this error again ask him to check after sometime(may be 1or 2 min).

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Thank you for your inputs.

Today, inbound processing of delivery notification failed because of the below mentioned reason.

ASN 122593: relationship of customer location and customer is invalid 129(/SCMB/DM_DLV)

ASN 122593 does not contain a customer location 115(/SCMB/DM_DLV)

ASN 122593: customer location is invalid 114(/SCMB/DM_DLV)

ASN 122593 with partner 0000104466 does not exist

When I searched this ASN in SNC, I could not find it. It is for the same supplier.Do you think this is related to the above Time series error?

Regards,

Shivali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivali,

This is not related to time series data issue.

ASN (ASN number:122593)XML failed may be because of there no Purchase order(Reference order) exists for supplier 0000104466 which will be there in failed XML.(see the DespatchedDeliveryNotification_In XML check XML tag <PurchaseOrderReference> value under tag <Item>)

Login as a supplier 0000104466 and search for purchase order (or replenishment order) and this PO(or RO) won't be there in supplier 0000104466 .

That's why ASN got failed.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

This PO exists and I can see in SNC against the vendor. I can see other ASNs that were created against this PO & vendor but I am unable to see this particular ASN.

Regards,

Shivali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivali,

You won't be able to see ASN as ASN XML is failed.

Can u check transportation lane(and means of transport) between plant and vendor exists and assigned to Model 000.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I am not sure where to check this. Could you please help me?

Regards,

Shivali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivali,

Can you first check which XML failed DespatchedDeliveryNotification_In or ReceivedDeliveryNotification_In.

I think ReceivedDeliveryNotification_In is failed reason is while doing goods receipt in ECC reference ID is mention as 122593 which comes as ASN ID in ReceivedDeliveryNotification_In XML but ASN 122593 does not exist in SNC.

No action required ur side this is user training issue.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Yes, this is received delivery notification.

Thanks a lot for all your help.

The Time series error still exists. I am not sure how to proceed with it , as mentioned this is only for 1 supplier.

Regards,

Shivali