cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPDS Make to order issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gurus,

we are creating make to order sale order and material is Configurable.

my is that, report is missing some SALES order in the report against the Production order or purchase order

as we have created all sales order as MTO.

When I created any purchase order for 1000 quantity against that Sales order and we did GR for for 900.

system is automaticaly creating Make to stock order and sending requirement to APO to generate plan order.

Due to this what ever plan order generated as a Make to stock system is not showing any Sales order infront if that plan order.

My client doesn't want to create MTS plan order for any material as it is all MTO and configurable

Please suggest the way

thanks in advance..!

Best regards,

Nilesh I

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Your requirement is not so clear.

When I created any purchase order for 1000 quantity against that Sales order and we did GR for  900. 
system is automatically creating Make to stock order and sending requirement to APO to generate plan order.

What do you mean by this? When you post the GR for the PO on sales order stock, using movement type 101 E, it should be in sales order stock only. Then why again there is a requirement.

Could you please clearly give your requirement with simple example? Like Created sales order in ECC > Sales order displayed in MTO segment in Product view> and so on...

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

F5

any clue on my issue?