Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to import Product Categories from ECC to SRM7.0

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am unable to import Product Categories from ECC to SRM7.0. I have set up settings correctly and when started initial load, I got the message like imports process is running. But when I checked in R3AM1, it seems "Running" but when I double click it is showing "Sys fail", the following is the error.

SMQ1: The current application triggered a termination wi th a short dump.

Message no. SR053

When I looked at the dump, I see the following:

ST22: Internal error in the spool system

ST22: Error in the SAP kernel.

ST22: The current ABAP "BBP_GET_STATUS_2" program had to be terminated because the

ABAP processor detected an internal system error.

I tried searching old issues posted in forum, but really could not understand.

Request your help.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I had run the report " BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW " in SRM system, that error has gone and now I run the initial load in SRM but facing another error.

R3AM1 shows status as "Running", SMQ1 in ECC Back-End showing "SYSFAIL" when I double click the below error is shown

Logical system changed, see SAP Note 588701

Message no. SR053

I have looked at this OSS Note. It says as

Reason and Prerequisites

The queues are deliberately halted since the change of the logical system name in the R/3 backend.

Solution

The logical system name of an R/3 Backend client was changed in current operation. In this case, the data hangs in the outbound queues of the R/3 Backend system as specified under point 1 of the symptom. In this case, the logical system name must be changed back to the original value.

But Logical System was defined long back for ECC and description or assignment to client was not changed.

I have referred the old postings for this error in forum, it seems nothing is working for me.

I request your help.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly refer note 765018. Your Log system must have been maintained wrongly in ECC.

Regards,

Nikhil

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

SOlved!!!

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

This issue is fixed. The suggested OSS Note has the required solution.

Thanks a ton!!!

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil.

Thank you for your quick response.

I had the settings mentioned in OSS Note in ECC except execute the

report BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW in the EBP system. Do I need to run this before I import Product Categories?, Please advise.

Thanks

Raul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Yes, you need to run the mentioned report.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Rahul,

Can you confirm all your configurations as per note 720819? Also check all your RFC connections once.

Regards,

Nikhil