cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Process Chain to SAP user Menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Do anyone come accross how to add Process Chain to SAP user menu so users can just click on the Icon and process chain get executed without having to go to rspc.

The reason being is I want to get users to be able to logon using the logon Pad then the get this process chain icon display so that they can just double click on it.

Regards J

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonnie,

Just a small attempt.

Once the user login thru SAP Logon pad, you can set RSPC transaction in the following path from the initial screen:

Extras ---> Set start transaction, here provide RSPC. From next time onwards whenever user logs into the system it will take directly into execution mode. Or Add that is as a favourite.

If this step does't suit your need please come back with some more inputs.

Rgds,

Durga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

We do have a folder say called Process chain just like BW Administration folder under user menu for joe block which we do have other process chain added to the folder so when I user logon to SAP BW Easy Access I can drill down on the folder.

Now under above folder there's all the process chains which enable the user to just double click on the link name to execute the programme

Do you know how I can create this folders or be able to add programmes like process chain. so when each user logon they should see this folder and they can drill down to each short cat to execute the programme.

Regards Jonnie

Answers (0)