Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting field GSART to $GSART Org field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on ECC6.0 and maintaing the authorization changes through SU24.

I've promoted a normal field GSART to an Org value ($GSART) in Dev through PFCG_ORGFIELD_CREATE and the roles are derived by the values in the newly created Org field.

But when I check back SU24 for a t-code FTR_00 which has the object (T_DEAL_PD)-this field GSART instead of updating into an Org level field-the field goes missing- until I maually remove the object and put it back -new org level field is then only seen.

Since this field is tied in SU24 to other t-codes and objects, will I have to do this for every t-code and object it's being checked?

Please advise if i'm missing anything or any updates to be made after running the PFCG_ORGFIELD_CREATE?

Cheers,

Raj

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

normally this problem should not happen. If you have the correction of note 1502568 already, you will have a log to be able to trace, what has been updated.

Furthermore I strongly recommend the notes 1539557,1564573, 1624104.

b.rgds, Bernhard

2 REPLIES 2

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

normally this problem should not happen. If you have the correction of note 1502568 already, you will have a log to be able to trace, what has been updated.

Furthermore I strongly recommend the notes 1539557,1564573, 1624104.

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Bernhard. I'll try my luck with the notes suggested- will get back with an update.

Regards,

Raj