SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPVA BDC call error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a report which calls transaction FPVA and FPVB in succession. These two transactions are called with in a loop twice( DO 2 TIMES) .

The report runs successfully but the second dunning run fails to increase the dunning level. I check the dunning logs and the error message says " dunning level could not be increased as there is a dunning notice without print date".

However, when I check dunning history I do not see any dunning notice without a print date. Also another interesting point is that the second dunning run finishes successfully if the report is called in du-bug mode.

This made me think if it was because of previous transaction FPVB not having committed data before FPVA was called the second time. I inserted a wait statement before and after every transaction call, but I still got the same error.

Please suggest possible reason& resolution for this.

Regards!

3 REPLIES 3

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to increase wait limit or use COMMIT WORK before second run.

Thanks.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already tried to bump the wait period by a whopping 10 seconds but that didnt help. Another point that I forgot to mention is that the problem is happening only for a particular account and particular issue date (09/06/2011).

Thanks!

ZM

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Marc:

FICA mass activities are not BDC enabled. You need to schedule them using the RFKK_MASS_ACT_SCHEDULE program.

regards,

bill.