cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC not reachig Legacy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My senario is Idoc coming from SAP to PI,from PI must reach Legacy(Jms adapter),SAP has posted Idoc but it is not reaching legacy,Even I dont see any message related to that interface in MONI,I have taken the idoc number and checked in IDX5 it is i red status and error Receiver not found.In payload there is filed missing "<SNDLAD>IND<SNDLAD> ,BUT IN rECIVER DTERMINATION THERE IS NO condition may be this is the issue or any thing else kindly help me.

Regards,

Prasad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think in a way you already know the issue

Are you using a conditional routing in your RD? If so it could be that the correct condition is not being evaluated and hence the failure.

Check your routing conditions and verify if the right values are found in the incoming IDoc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

I think first of all you need to import the metadata of idoc in pi via transaction code idx2,and than goto ecc system and than try reprocessing the same idoc via we19 or through the process..

Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In test case it is showing Runtime error "No Reciver aggrement found for Sender"

Regards,

Prasad.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
No Reciver aggrement found for Sender

either you have not created a receiver agreement or you have messed the sender/ receiver interface (and/ or interface namespace) while creating the ID objects like Receiver determination, Interface Determination, receiver agreement...the target interface used in Interface determination should be used as is in receiver agreement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

No Reciver aggrement found for Sender.

first you need to check configuration objects..reciver determination and interface determination.is it working fine you have to some changes in re activate it.

i hope this will help you.

regards,

ganesh.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Check if the field "<SNDLAD>IND<SNDLAD>" is mandatory and try to send a value in the feild...

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not clear from your message where the error lies. Are you able to see the idoc in PI monitor?

If no, then in your ECC system, check in tcode sm58 the status of the Idoc. Also, check if the idoc control record values are correctly populated.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I dont see the message in PI moni but with the doc number in IDX5 I tracked it is showing Receiver not found.

Regards,

Prasad.