cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop creation of Condition Record for customers blocked/marked for deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Customer master record was created by mistake hence was blocked and marked for deletion. But still SAP system allows

creation of condition records in VK11 and VK31.

Is there a way exists through which system restricts/prompts error message if condition records are created for a customer

blocked/marked for deletion (I understand Sales order creation is stopped). Thanks!

Regards

Dev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please write a peice of code with the help of your ABAP consultant in the function module RV_CONDITION_SAVE .

It may meet your requirement.

Regards,

Phani Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani Prasad,

Thanks!

I do not want to go for ABAP coding. Is there any solution through configuration ?

Regards

Dev

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that this requiremnt is not met with configuration.

Phani Prasad

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dev,

First point, check whether the sale order creation is actally stopped.

I had a similar situation where eventhough system throws a WARNING that the customer is marked for deletion, system allows sales order.

Hence check that point.

Now coming back to your issue, is there any message getting triggered while you create the condition record.

If so , go to OBA5 or OBMSG and check whether your message can be changed to ERROR.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

Thanks!

1. Sale order creation is actally stopped.This point is fine.

2. There is NO message getting triggered while creating the condition record. Requirement is that system should prompt a

error/warning message when condition record are created for a customer either blocked or marked for deletion.

Regards

Dev