SAP for Media Discussions
Spark conversations about content creation, audience engagement, and monetization strategies using SAP in the media industry. Join in the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC 6.0 Subscription Order Integration with SAP CRM 7.0 EHP 1

former_member250779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement from a client, a newspaper, who wants to integrate theirs Subscription Orders from ECC to a new CRM that we are implementing which allows the users to create Claims, Service Orders and Service Request based on this Subscription Orders.

I mean, taking some data, or position details from that object in order to validate and avoid to generate claims regarding products that are not included in the Subscription Order.

The question is : There Is any existing natural integration between the both environment? or I have to fix the issue with a 'rudimentary" transaction luncher to give display of the data to my users an then back again to my CRM to create the documents?

If anyone have some information about that customizing I really appreciate your help, because I can not find any useful data about it in SAP Help, forums or SDN neither.

Thanks in advance,

• SAP Managed Tags:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

requesting your attention to following points :

1) IS MEDIA subscription orders are created in ECC . The processing of these orders will be done in ECC like delivery , billing etc.

we do not need to replicate to CRM ,as this type of integration /middleware is not much supported in standard way.

2) IS Media customer , subscribers etc ( which are created in ECC as Business partner or customer ) , can be replicated to standard middleware to CRM .

3) Replicated the products ( IS MEDIA Products ) from ECC to CRM ,

4) Once Business partners are replicated and available in CRM , You can do lot of CRM actitivies like createing Marketing campaign , segmentation - target group creation , Email campaign etc .

5) In CRM , In WEBUI , Please use standard "Transaction launcher" to see/display details of subscription orders from backend ECC

Hope this helps,

regards,

Prashant

View solution in original post

• SAP Managed Tags:
2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

requesting your attention to following points :

1) IS MEDIA subscription orders are created in ECC . The processing of these orders will be done in ECC like delivery , billing etc.

we do not need to replicate to CRM ,as this type of integration /middleware is not much supported in standard way.

2) IS Media customer , subscribers etc ( which are created in ECC as Business partner or customer ) , can be replicated to standard middleware to CRM .

3) Replicated the products ( IS MEDIA Products ) from ECC to CRM ,

4) Once Business partners are replicated and available in CRM , You can do lot of CRM actitivies like createing Marketing campaign , segmentation - target group creation , Email campaign etc .

5) In CRM , In WEBUI , Please use standard "Transaction launcher" to see/display details of subscription orders from backend ECC

Hope this helps,

regards,

Prashant

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Thanks for your reply.

I already discover that integration. I made a copy of the Business Role Media_IC and saw an entry in my Navigation Bar: Actions in ERP with reference to several ECC Media Objects such as BP Media, Advertising Order and Subscription Order. In IMG I found a standard TX Launcher (MEDIA_SUBSCRIPTION_ORDER_OVERVIEW) in the following path: Customer Relationship Management >UI Framework>Technical Role Definition-->Transaction Launcher -->Copy/Delete Launch Transactions.

Now I have an OSS Note open with SAP due to the standard TX Launcher doesn't works fine.

At the beginning the ECC Object BUSISMCIC hasn't the methodsShowMSDOrderList, ShowMAMOrderList,

ShowBPOverview but after update the ECC with the last Support packages (Level 11) we fix that issue.

But now, the handler class its suppose we use, doesn't exist in CRM (CL_CRM_ISM_TL_MSDORDERLIST) and SAP is working on fix that.

When we reach that, I could know exactly how this integration works.

Cheers,

• SAP Managed Tags: