cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using MessageTransformBean in SOAP Sender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement to implement SOAP -> PI -> JDBC scenario where the SOAP application sends a CSV data ([flat-file would be more appropriate|http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_file_database#Example_database]). For this we are planing to implement Axis in SOAP (configuration already done).

My questions are:

1) What should be the correct sequence of modules in sender SOAP channel for MessageTransformBean? It would be great if you could provide me with a generic sequence so that I can use it for other modules also.

2) Would I need to define Handlers? I am not sure what does it mean by Handlers

3) I would like to use SOAP client to send the CSV file to the SOAP channel; is it appropriate or should i use some other tool. Doubtful that SOAP client may give an error as it is a non-XML file.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the SOAP AXIS FAQ,

Where can I place some additional SAP adapter module in my sender channel configuration?

If your adapter module is expecting the request XI message, you can insert it between the first AFAdapterBean module and the CallSapBean module. If your adapter module is expecting the response XI message, you can insert it between the CallSapBean module and the second AFAdapterBean module.

Refer to the SOAP AXIS FAQ Note on Service Market place and your questions regarding handlers etc would be answered. IN your case, as you do not need to change anything in the SOAP header etc you do not need to write your own handlers or modify the handlers shipped with the SOAP AXIS Framework in XI.

Regards

Bhavesh