SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find a Return POs Report in ECC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm working on an implementation of SAP BW at a retail client, but I'm very new to SAP. We're looking to generate a report about vendor compliance (the % of Return Purchase Orders that have a closed status). Is there a standard report in ECC that would allow us to at least get the information we'd need to calculate this? It appears that it's not available in BW, but have been told it should be in ECC.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Or if your Returns PO's have their own Document Type you could search for them using standard transactions ME2L, ME2M or ME2N, additionally you could use transaction SE16n and search against Table EKKO using field BSART (Document Type).

Regards

Lisa

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In T.code:MB51 use movement type 122

Regards

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Or if your Returns PO's have their own Document Type you could search for them using standard transactions ME2L, ME2M or ME2N, additionally you could use transaction SE16n and search against Table EKKO using field BSART (Document Type).

Regards

Lisa