cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work processes in SM50 showing yellow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are facing one issue in SM50 where some dialog work processes are turned to yellow status one after the other.

This yellow status means i believe trace level problem which is getting changed to 2 instead of 1(default value).

In order to revert back to1 in SM50, select the highlighted work process with yellow status then go to process---> trace ---> active components. Now new pop-up will occur with value as 2, select default values and then save which will remove yellow status against the highlighted work process.

Another way to get rid of this issue is with Application restart which we can't do every time / not recommended.

I have checked dev_disp & dev_wp<no> log files, but of no useful information in them and i have gone through various posts.

Now my query is why this trace level got changed to yellow with value of 2 instead of default value 1 and what will be the root cause behind this in order to avoid future issues.

Rgds,

Durga.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_ruth3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Durga,

Refer to SAP notes, 998221, and 573800. I believe you will find your answer and resolution there.

Cheers,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for those 2 SAP notes and few of my doubts got very much cleared with 998221.

Rgds,

Durga.

Answers (0)